This post has been viewed 2669 times
Statement of Ministry
Email to a Friend
Posted by: Dr. Edna H. Hall on Wed, May 11, 2005
CHARA MINISTRIES DELIVERANCE CENTER
Statement of Ministry
1. To build a caring atmosphere and a team spirit within the body of Christ so each
member will be accepted into the team, enabling him or her to grow physically, emotionally,
and spiritually. To help other members grow as he or she grows, resulting in team
members ministering to each other.
2. To make the church an island in a hostile world where each Christian can come for
worship, strength, identification, learning, equipping, strength, and fellowship.
3. To develop an effective outreach ministry, involving and utilizing the gifts and personalities
of every member to stair-step those people they care about into the body of Christ. To offer a
place of service to meet needs and fit the various spiritual gifts within the church, without
ever forcing anyone into a mold they do not fit.
Ministry Purpose (Ephesians 4)
1. To provide balance in the church by correlating programs and creating the structure needed
for overall growth and ministry potential.
2. To help all believers discover and use their God-given spiritual gifts so each one, according
to their strength, is ministering to others according to their needs; with the objective that the
total body will grow and each individual will become spiritually mature. (We do not want to
violate the integrity of any by manipulating them into a position for which they are
unqualified and uncomfortable, but will help all fulfill their dreams and potential through
the church by offering places of service and utilizing each Christian where they best fit in
3. To communicate leadership attitudes and skills to every leader and layperson so all will
grow into greater leadership positions of ministry within the church and within their
4. To prepare each member to carry out the ministry of the church by providing them tools to
accomplish these tasks.
5. To minister in and through small groups, thus bonding each believer to a small group, so
that both the individual and church are strengthened. (The church grows numerically and
spiritually by adding groups for ministry, thus fulfilling the strategy of the body growing by
the division of cells.)
6. To help all believers in their task of evangelism, reaching their friends, neighbors, and
relatives through existing relationships, sharing Christ with those beyond their circle of
acquaintances, and becoming part of a team evangelistic outreach, thereby ministering to
and reaching others for Christ through networking and bonding them to the church and
ultimately to Christ.
· 12 years, 5 months ago
And word in God has made miracles in Jesus,for many rivers of water will flow from my inside and I will joy for of the milks river and new wne in him for now is the best time that joy and set our life to love and trust in Christ and win people to him and heal them,thanks and believe in miracles in Jesus,keijo sweden
You must first create an account to post.